Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] 11:12 - Feb 27 with 6795 viewsQJumpingJack

To see Swans fans fighting amongst themselves last night in the second half (well before the goal).

Haven't a clue what it was about but sad to see - and the stewards/police took their time to deal with the issue.
Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 12:26 - Feb 27 with 4414 viewsPrivate_Partz

Are you sure it was not fans trying to hold back others from going for the ref? Similar to our players holding back the enraged AA....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 15:40 - Feb 27 with 4131 viewsQJumpingJack

It had nothing to do with the game - it was over who was sitting where and it turned nasty.
Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 15:55 - Feb 27 with 4086 viewsdunvantjack100

Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 15:40 - Feb 27 by QJumpingJack

It had nothing to do with the game - it was over who was sitting where and it turned nasty.

My biggest bugbear of away games this.

There is an unwritten rule amongst regular away supports that if you want to stand / sing, make your way to the back. If you want to sit down / you have young children, make your way to the front.

This is for everyone’s benefit. Additionally, having seen a number of people at away days, they’ve usually had a few too many to be attempting to find their own seat.
Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 15:58 - Feb 27 with 4075 viewsLeonWasGod

Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 15:55 - Feb 27 by dunvantjack100

My biggest bugbear of away games this.

There is an unwritten rule amongst regular away supports that if you want to stand / sing, make your way to the back. If you want to sit down / you have young children, make your way to the front.

This is for everyone’s benefit. Additionally, having seen a number of people at away days, they’ve usually had a few too many to be attempting to find their own seat.

Works doesn't it (normally). I've never had any problem taking my kids - just trundle down nearer the front as you say. I've even had fans in front squish up to leave a gap so my lad can see when it's been really busy. Most of our fans are pretty good.
Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 17:31 - Feb 27 with 3898 viewsFireboy2

Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 15:58 - Feb 27 by LeonWasGod

Works doesn't it (normally). I've never had any problem taking my kids - just trundle down nearer the front as you say. I've even had fans in front squish up to leave a gap so my lad can see when it's been really busy. Most of our fans are pretty good.

Agreed, when my eldest stated watching at 4 I used to take him as far away from the effing and jeffing p!ssheads, now hes 13 his dad is one of the the effer and jeffers
Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 18:17 - Feb 27 with 3787 viewspartisan

Sadly it didn’t end there. One guy in his early 30s decided to swing up on the luggage rack of the bus and stamp on a fella in his late 50s. It took a few of us a while to calm it down but then he went and spat in his face which kicked it off again. Disgraceful behaviour although a few “loyal’ fans on here will think it was highlight of the trip
Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 18:37 - Feb 27 with 3729 viewsbuilthjack

Some fans just shouldn't be allowed to drink. They can't handle it, and get aggressive. No need.
Give it up boys, you will get yourself in trouble.
Fantastic support last night, a full away end of 1600, on a cold Wednesday night.
Close to 200 miles from Swansea, also loads of Northern Jacks there. Brilliant.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 19:17 - Feb 27 with 3600 viewsSTID2017

Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 18:37 - Feb 27 by builthjack

Some fans just shouldn't be allowed to drink. They can't handle it, and get aggressive. No need.
Fantastic support last night, a full away end of 1600, on a cold Wednesday night.

Agree, most were great and well behaved.
Always a few that can't handle their drink ...

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 19:18 - Feb 27 with 3593 viewsSTID2017

Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 17:31 - Feb 27 by Fireboy2

Agreed, when my eldest stated watching at 4 I used to take him as far away from the effing and jeffing p!ssheads, now hes 13 his dad is one of the the effer and jeffers

Not normally one to swear at matches butlast night I was.
That ref and lino would have tested Mother Theresa's patience

Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 19:38 - Feb 27 with 3538 viewsmonmouth

Some sad f*ckers were trying to start a fight at Wembley right in front of me as Williams and Monk were actually being presented with the cup.

So I'd never be surprised at away games where Mr Lager always has a ticket.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 20:09 - Feb 27 with 3445 viewsNotLoyal

Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 18:17 - Feb 27 by partisan

Sadly it didn’t end there. One guy in his early 30s decided to swing up on the luggage rack of the bus and stamp on a fella in his late 50s. It took a few of us a while to calm it down but then he went and spat in his face which kicked it off again. Disgraceful behaviour although a few “loyal’ fans on here will think it was highlight of the trip

Your point is ...

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 20:14 - Feb 27 with 3426 viewsSTID2017

Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 20:09 - Feb 27 by NotLoyal

Your point is ...

I think the point is some shouldn't be left out on their own and certainly not allowed to drinks.

Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 20:19 - Feb 27 with 3408 viewsNotLoyal

Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 20:14 - Feb 27 by STID2017

I think the point is some shouldn't be left out on their own and certainly not allowed to drinks.

He knew what his point is, as do I. 😉

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 20:59 - Feb 27 with 3299 viewsJBT95

None of the people around me had Swansea accents.
Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 21:10 - Feb 27 with 3257 viewsFireboy2

Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 20:59 - Feb 27 by JBT95

You do know that you dont have be from swansea to support the swans🙄

Btw we met a bloke with his son in the eight bells next to the premier inn at putney bridge, they were both proper cockneys, the dad supports west ham but his son wanted to follow us so he takes him to as many swans games as possible, the boys dream is to watch the derby at cardiff, touch wood it will happen next season.
Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 21:13 - Feb 27 with 3238 viewsSwanjaxs

So what accents did they have?

Cockney, Geordie, Scouse, Glaswegian...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 21:14 - Feb 27 with 3234 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 21:10 - Feb 27 by Fireboy2

Btw we met a bloke with his son in the eight bells next to the premier inn at putney bridge, they were both proper cockneys, the dad supports west ham but his son wanted to follow us so he takes him to as many swans games as possible, the boys dream is to watch the derby at cardiff, touch wood it will happen next season.

I hope you got his details. Would be great for them. They could see what a real Derby is (none of this WHU vs Millwall handbags lol).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 21:19 - Feb 27 with 3213 viewsFireboy2

Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 21:14 - Feb 27 by Brynmill_Jack

I hope you got his details. Would be great for them. They could see what a real Derby is (none of this WHU vs Millwall handbags lol).

I surely did bryn, touch wood we might meet up at a home game before the end of the season.
Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 21:30 - Feb 27 with 3177 viewsbuilthjack

Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 21:19 - Feb 27 by Fireboy2

I surely did bryn, touch wood we might meet up at a home game before the end of the season.

The father was a real jellied eels geeezer

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 21:33 - Feb 27 with 3164 viewsSTID2017

Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 20:19 - Feb 27 by NotLoyal

He knew what his point is, as do I. 😉

Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 07:56 - Feb 28 with 2909 viewsfelixstowe_jack

No sure there is a definitive Swansea accent these days. People from Portmead speak differently from those in west cross mumbles.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 07:57 - Feb 28 with 2909 views34dfgdf54

That sometimes is a problem for me down in Swansea. Very tribal you Swansea born and bred folk.
Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 08:35 - Feb 28 with 2861 views1462jack

Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 21:10 - Feb 27 by Fireboy2

We were in the 8 Bells before the game from about 5pm nice little pub wouldn’t let us in later on though
Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 09:00 - Feb 28 with 2832 viewsbuilthjack

Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 08:35 - Feb 28 by 1462jack

We were in the 8 Bells before the game from about 5pm nice little pub wouldn’t let us in later on though

It was full of Swans fans after the game. It is an away fans pub.
Why wouldn't they let you in?

Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 09:03 - Feb 28 with 2824 views1462jack

Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 09:00 - Feb 28 by builthjack

It was full of Swans fans after the game. It is an away fans pub.
Why wouldn't they let you in?

Got a funny feeling it was down to the flag incident the landlord ponytailed bloke wouldn’t give us a reason , we didn’t bother questioning it and moved to the pub across the road
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024